交换学生 STUDENT EXCHANGE
RRSS strongly encourages and motivates students to involve and apply for international student exchange programmes every year.
These exchange programmes let the students experience different culture through educational and cultural exchange.
They gain a deeper understanding of themselves and those around them – deepening of foreign culture and strengthening international relationships.
In addition, the students can also gain the following benefits as an exchange student:
- Improve their foreign language skills
- Learn about other cultures
- Gain crucial cross cultural skills for success in the global marketplace
- Build lasting international-friendships
- Become more independent and confident
- Challenge themselves
- High chance for future employer to hire them
- Contribute to international understanding and diplomacy
RRSS student exchange programme include:
- German Language Summer Camp to Germany, Thailand, Indonesia and other Asian countries.
- ‘Leo Clubs Exchange Programmes’ to Taiwan, Japan, Korea, Thailand and other countries.
- China-Fujian-Pin Nan High School exchange programmes
- AFS Intercultural Programmes